Thursday, February 2, 2012

I'm on FidoFinder.com

Hi guys. Today I want to tell you about a website that my whole family follows on Twitter. FidoFinder.com is a website that allows you to register when you have lost or found a dog. Besides just posting classified ads that can be searched by postal code to make searching easier, owners can print up posters and get tips on what to do when they lose a dog, and tons of other helpful information humans and dogs alike.

Humans can also register their dogs on FidoFinder.com even when they are safe. My daddy registered me in case I ever get lost; but since I never leave his side, that won't happen. lol. Here is my profile: Sam Dogg on FidoFinder.com. If you are reading this, you should probably ask your human to look into registering. If you are a human, surprise your pet and register him.

Do you guys know of any other sites like this? Maybe we can share them with each other and help save a lot of pets. Oh, and for you cat lovers out there, check out TabbyTracker.com. Same site, but for cats.






No comments:

Post a Comment